As everyone knows, when you’ve tried to lose weight over the years the greatest issue is the constant effort to maintain proper diet & exercise. Today, we are busier than ever maintaining work, family, and trying to incorporate fun into our lives.
How can we lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle in our fast-paced lives? According to 2017–2018 data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES)
- Nearly 1 in 3 adults (30.7%) are overweight.2
- More than 2 in 5 adults (42.4%) have obesity.2
- About 1 in 11 adults (9.2%) have severe obesity.2
The recommendation for all patients by primary care providers is exercise at least 30 minutes of moderate physical activity daily, a nutritious diet rich in green leafy vegetables and adequate sleep will contribute to strong weight loss and weight management routines. Metabolism drip therapy is a valuable tool that aids in meeting your weight loss goals.
Can IV Therapy for Weight Loss Work?
The body requires optimal balance of vitamins & minerals throughout the weight loss process in which to support healthy & long-lasting effects on the body. IV infusion drip therapy has essential nutrients, in which fluids are infused into the bloodstream to increase absorption. Oral supplements require the digestive process before working, which is bypassed and quickly absorbed through IV infusions.
Staying hydrated continues to be the number one priority in any weight loss program to maintain long-lasting effects. Inadequate amounts of fluid in the body increases fatigue, inhibits one’s ability to eat right with satiety, and decreases stamina needed to properly exercise. Iv infusion drip therapy supports weight loss with fluids the body requires to achieve optimal weight loss.
Therefore, customizing IV infusion therapy aids in achieving your weight loss goals. Supplementing IV infusion therapy with methionine inositol choline (MIC), enzymes that may target fatty deposits, L-carnitine, which may aid in muscle mass growth; and alpha Lipoic Acid, which enhances your cells’ ability to use glucose to produce energy. Weight-loss infusions give your body the sustenance and support it needs in combination with healthy lifestyle habits.
Metabolism Drips Benefits:
IV therapy offers benefits that can enhance your weight loss efforts in the following ways:
- Leaner Looking Body
This is where it may help to add MIC and l-carnitine to your IV drip. Your body looks leaner and more fit when muscle mass increases while body fat decreases. These two IV supplements may help you achieve that goal.
- Energy Boost
A good IV for weight loss infusion contains B vitamins for enhanced energy levels. Vitamin B12 and B Complex vitamins (the latter is a combination of B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, and B12 vitamins). This increase in energy makes it easier to take the necessary steps toward weight loss through doing physical activity and eating healthy foods.
- Post-Workout Recovery
After exercising one may feel muscle aches after beginning a new weight loss program. Having the stamina to keep active and not tire easily. Weight loss infusions deliver hydration and nutrients that replace lost fluids from sweating and helps muscle tissue heal and rebuild so you continue getting stronger.
- Promoting Healthy Tissues and Cells
Losing weight takes a lot out of your body, and IV fluids help restore what your body needs to function at its best. Antioxidants, vitamins and minerals support cellular health, but it’s not just what’s in the fluid, but the fluid itself. A normal saline solution contains sodium chloride that adds electrolytes to your body and delivers fluids to your cells.
IV Therapy for Weight Loss Requires a Healthy Lifestyle
It’s important to understand that IV therapy isn’t a weight-loss cure. If you want to move the needle on the scale or achieve fat burning, IV drips can’t do that on their own. They’re intended to be one of the many planks in the foundation you’re building for a healthy lifestyle.
Creating A Healthy Lifestyle
A combination of IV infusions and healthy lifestyle choices aid in achieving weight loss goals:
- Eat a diet rich in green leafy vegetables, lean meats, whole grains and fiber-rich foods. Limit sugar, trans fats and processed foods. Consult with a dietitian or consult the U.S. Dietary Guidelines for Americans if you need help with planning healthy meals.
- Keep a daily Food Diary: Portion control helps curb the number of calories you consume each day. When you eat a meal, at least half the plate should consist of green leafy vegetables. Watch out for emotional eating. The food diary aids you knowing what you ate and how you felt when you were eating. If you see a pattern of turning toward sugary snacks when you’re sad or stressed, create a new habit to cope with the emotion like going for a walk or calling a friend.
- Drink plenty of water (add sliced fruit for flavor), with recommendation of either 2-3liters or half your body weight, and avoid sodas, juices and other calorie-laden beverages.
- Burn more calories than you eat with regular exercise. Aim for at least 30 minutes of moderate exercise daily.
- Get between seven and nine hours of sleep each night. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), adults between the ages of 18 and 60 need at least seven hours of sleep per night. However, if you’re sleep-deprived, this may affect your ability to lose weight.
Schedule IV Infusion Therapy with Fhenix Forever
Contact us for effective IV therapy to support you on your weight loss journey. Our team of medical professionals works with you to develop a course of IV treatment to meet your health objectives. We can also offer guidance on customizing your drip bags.
We come to your home, office or other convenient location, so it’s easy to integrate weight loss infusions into your schedule. We offer our services in Cheverly, MD and Woodbridge, VA so as many people as possible can experience the benefits of IV treatment. Explore our affordable IV packages and join our VIP program for even more savings with special deals and promotions.
Let us support you in your weight loss goals. Schedule an appointment online today and make IV therapy part of your healthy lifestyle today.